- Each franchise company may enroll/nominate up to 5 franchisees at their discretion.
- Nominated franchisees must have been operating for a minimum of 2 Years prior to enrollment in the competition.
- Franchise company must send the candidate’s application form by no later than March 15, 2019 so that it may be reviewed by a judge. Any late submissions maybe discarded at the discretion of MFV and the judges and be considered as void and null.
- Any inaccurate or false information provided will automatically disqualify the candidate with no prior notice.
- This agreement allows and recommends that Franchise companies use BFW’s logo in all their marketing materials and state that one or more of their franchisees have been nominated to become the Best Franchisee in the US.
- Each valid application will be reviewed by a judge who will determine the winner among the submissions he or she has received.
- The judge will present his/her winner to the other judges and may not vote for him/her again.
- All US judges will meet to present their selection to each other and may elect to personally interview each finalist.
- The top nominees and the winner in the USA will be announced at the International Franchise Expo.
- The US winner and another person of his/her choosing and two members of the franchise company will be flown all expenses including airfare, meals and hotel accommodations for the two-day final event in Florence, Italy.
- The international competition will be held in Florence, Italy the first week of December.
- On the first day, the winner of each country will be interviewed by the winning judge for each country (Translators will be provided where necessary).
- No judge will be allowed to vote for a candidate of his or her own country.
- After interviewing each candidate, the judges will announce the top three finalists.
- On the second day, there will be a gala dinner where “The Best franchisee of The World” will be announced.